Creating awareness on climate changes
Climate Quest is an online gaming platform for young people and teachers that is designed to raise awareness and provide solutions to climate change. Climate Quest was commissioned by UNESCO, the organization for education, science and culture of the United Nations. The project was led by Games Factory Online.
Specially developed for students, to learn about climate (changes), and have them create their own games and challenges, thus learning even more about this subject.
• Designed in cooperation with the UNESCO program ‘from Potential Conflict to Co‐operation Potential’
• Creates awareness about climate changes
• For students between 10‐15 years old
• For teachers that like to share the climate topics in an innovative way with their students
• Appeals to youngsters in their way of communication (anytime, anyplace, anywhere, on anything)
• With realistic geographical data
Goal: To create awareness about climate changes
Target group: Students of Elementary school and Junior high school. Ages between 10-15
Region: The Netherlands
Development partners: Wizzard Web Solutions and Goal 043
Publisher: Games Factory Online